English & Polish to Russian translation by native speaker
I have been doing freelance translations for 20 years. I have graduated from the Catholic University of Lublin in Poland. I have a MA degree in Polish Philology. I offer high quality translations into Russian & Polish and back.
I offer a top-quality translation service to help you reach your target audience with the right message. I use powerful CAT tools and translation management software to increase my efficiency and offer you the best rate possible. I have the necessary experience and qualifications to translate documents, presentations or websites from English to Polish/Russian or Polish to Russian and English.
My fields of expertise:
- General documents (business and personal letters, diplomas, passports, certificates, letters of reference, restaurant menus, guide-books, advertising and informational texts, etc.);
- Economic translation (scientific articles, economic forecasts, surveys, consulting, etc.);
- Financial translation (accounting reports and documents, balance sheets, business plans, etc);
- Legal translation (contracts, agreements, tender offers, foundation and registration documents, certificates, court documentation, etc.);
- Technical translation (Operating Manuals, CAD Drawings, Safety Manuals, Installation Manuals, MSDS and Data Sheets, User Guides, normative documentation, Quick Start Guides, etc.);
- Medical translation (patient records, patient information leaflets, pharmaceutical research, reports and training manuals, healthcare leaflets, medical notice information, medical Packaging & Labelling, product characteristics (SPC’s), Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical devices, User Manuals for medical devices, User Guides for medical software, etc.);
- Translation of scientific and journalistic texts, social and political essays (literary works, articles, books, booklets and brochures, etc.);
- Website translation and software localization
Why you need a translated website today?
Ultimately what a multilingual website brings you are new customers. By having your site accessible to potentially thousands of people you are showcasing your company across the globe. For non-English speaking users looking for your product or service, you automatically capture their attention. With every language added to a website there is the potential for an increase of between 100% in sales. The Russian language is the most geographically widespread language of Eurasia, and the largest native language in Europe. Russian is spoken in Russia, and 30 other countries including Canada, Bulgaria and Germany also have significant Russian speaking populations.
Need a fast language translation quote? Submit your text for translation to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have a free quote.