English & Polish to Russian translation by native speaker
I have been doing freelance translations for 26 years. I have graduated from the Catholic University of Lublin in Poland. I have a MA degree in Polish Philology. I offer high quality translations into Russian & Polish and back.
I offer a top-quality translation service to help you reach your target audience with the right message. I use powerful CAT tools and translation management software to increase my efficiency and offer you the best rate possible. I have the necessary experience and qualifications to translate documents, presentations or websites from English to Polish/Russian or Polish to Russian and English.
My fields of expertise:
- Economic translation (scientific articles, economic forecasts, surveys, consulting, etc.);
- Video Game Translation & Localization – translation and localization solution enabling your international customers to play your games seamlessly in their own language
- Technical translation (Operating Manuals, CAD Drawings, Safety Manuals, Installation Manuals, MSDS and Data Sheets, User Guides, normative documentation, Quick Start Guides, etc.);
- Website translation and software localization
- Financial translation (accounting reports and documents, balance sheets, business plans, etc);
- Legal translation (contracts, agreements, tender offers, foundation and registration documents, certificates, court documentation, etc.);
- Translation of scientific and journalistic texts, social and political essays (literary works, articles, books, booklets and brochures, etc.);
Why localize your game into Russian?
Russian is the third largest language on Steam and continues to grow. A Steam game should definitely be translated into Russian. Translating your game into Russian will allow you to reach gamers in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan. Russian is one of the top 10 languages for video game translation.
Why you need a translated website?
Most people on Earth don’t speak English. On average, 52% of people would buy only at websites where product information is presented in their native language. You need to know: 9 out of 10 global users will ignore your product if it’s not in their native language (Nimdzi Research, 2020)
By having your site accessible to potentially thousands of people you are showcasing your company across the globe. For non-English speaking users looking for your product or service, you automatically capture their attention. With every language added to a website there is the potential for an increase of between 100% in sales. The Russian language is the most geographically widespread language of Eurasia, and the largest native language in Europe. Russian is spoken in Russia, and 30 other countries including Canada, Bulgaria and Germany also have significant Russian speaking populations.
Need a fast language translation quote? Submit your text for translation to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have a free quote.